Missing icon on virtual dash help

Lotus4

Reaction score
Hi guys got a question regarding 2019 sport edition rs3. through warranty had a new N5? module fitted (main computer)
so after two days at the dealership I picked the car up driving home the original problem was still there purple lines on MMI screen now resolved
but speed icon at the bottom of the virtual cockpit is not there this icon picked up the speed signs 30,40,or 50 depending where you are
now Audi have said this was never on th car but I thought this was a standard feature on the sport edition .Have spoke with a garage
who sell performance cars RS models and has confirmed that’s a standard feature. was hoping someone else could confirm this feature
is a standard on sport edition . love my car pride and joy but Audi are make me out to be lying about this feature . Help

Hello , I’m no expert as I’ve only had my car a month but it’s a 2019 sport and it has the speed limit icons .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Traded a M140i for it so it’s night and day in every way really ! Just not sure if the RS3 is TWICE the car , which is what the values say!
It’s white sport edition with NON folding mirrors, as if folding mirrors aren’t standard on a car like this !
Don’t really know what’s standard equipment, got camera, sports seats , RS exhaust, pan roof ……
And speed limit signs in VC!

Reactions: Lotus4
Traded a M140i for it so it’s night and day in every way really ! Just not sure if the RS3 is TWICE the car , which is what the values say!
It’s white sport edition with NON folding mirrors, as if folding mirrors aren’t standard on a car like this !
Don’t really know what’s standard equipment, got camera, sports seats , RS exhaust, pan roof ……
And speed limit signs in VC!

Morning sorry wee bit early this morning first day back at work . Your car will look amazing in white think that is a metallic so will spark in sun light folding mirrors are nice but not a loss . You have the foundation of a great car engine,four wheel drive
and brakes that for me are outstanding .I traded in a Honda civic type R gt good car but the RS is that bit better in driving,comfort build quality and looks and you are not as tired after a good drive . RS sounds better over the Honda don’t know over the BMW . BMW always sound good .
can I ask a favour of you is there any chance in taking a photo of the bottom of you dash just the speed icon think it should sit
bottom centre in VC , if i mind right when driving it picks up speed signs as you drive ,show the legal limits 30,40
appreciate our time and help . Will say I have no regrets in buying a RS 3 its been a outstanding any questions or help just drop a message see if I can help . Thanks

Ye no problem, will be this afternoon when I finish work .

78eeafe8e548db386a7e45ce1f989edb.jpg

46821b5033215e9b153c3d6091461c37.jpg

Any good ?

Reactions: Lotus4