High & Low Beam Bulb Coding

coupa

Reaction score
I’ve fitted aftermarket headlights, which has a single bulb for both High and a Low a Beam.

How do I code it via VCDS so it recognises that and doesn’t trip the computer?

Thanks

Could try bixenon coding but it may show errors, subject to the year of car & module fitted, which headlights are they?

Could try bixenon coding but it may show errors, subject to the year of car & module fitted, which headlights are they?
I’ve got this one fitted on a 07 prefl mate: https://www.yakaequiper.com/en/phares-avant-audi-a3-8p-devil-eyes-led-noir-p-695.html

I tried coding using obdelven by enabling bixenon with shutters, but I’m not sure if that’s the correct one.

Also, will be installing a decoder for the led bulbs installed which should get rid of the warnings on dash.

cheers

Installed the decoders, but still getting errors on the dash. Any recommendations for a working one?

Installed another decoder, which works better (no flickering), however the main beam doesn’t work or flash when pulling stalk.

Any help?

Curious but is ur car fitted with Halogen headlights , just i clicked on the link in post and it says for halogen only. So am guessing if u already had Bi xenon lights fitted they wont work. I did niticed u said u had fitted them on a 07 plate

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Curious but is ur car fitted with Halogen headlights , just i clicked on the link in post and it says for halogen only. So am guessing if u already had Bi xenon lights fitted they wont work. I did niticed u said u had fitted them on a 07 plate

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
The main/low beam has a h9 led fanless bulb fitted which are compatible with the headlights, and the sidelights are a drl strip. I’ve recently found a decoder that seems to be working well and seeing no errors on the dash so far.

Apart from that, the high beam doesn’t seem to work at all. I did however alter the coding to ‘led lights’, but I will try again to switch this to ‘bi-xenon with drl/bi-xenon with shutter’.

Hopefully this works, cheers.