UK Supplied Owner's Doc Pack Contents?

cvp99

Reaction score
Hi All,
Recently picked up a one month old 40 TFSI e from a UK main dealer - was being used as the manager's car.
Unfortunately during that month, they managed to lose the Owner's documentation pack, so they have ordered a new replacement from Audi - that was over a month ago!
Before I chase them again, can someone with a very recent UK supplied new A3, please confirm exactly what the user documentation package includes - I have a feeling they are going to simply send me a printed User Guide and nothing else!
In addition to the main User Guide, are there separate documents for say Quick Reference, Warranty, Servicing, Roadside Assistance etc or anything else? Do they still supply a smart wallet for the docs - I've heard they may have done away with the fancy wallet?
Even when I've managed to get the replacement docs, I expect to have to chase them to try and get a replacement 'sticker' that goes in the front of the Owner's Manual with the specific car's details!
Any comments greatly appreciated.
Thanks
C

Hi All,
Recently picked up a one month old 40 TFSI e from a UK main dealer - was being used as the manager's car.
Unfortunately during that month, they managed to lose the Owner's documentation pack, so they have ordered a new replacement from Audi - that was over a month ago!
Before I chase them again, can someone with a very recent UK supplied new A3, please confirm exactly what the user documentation package includes - I have a feeling they are going to simply send me a printed User Guide and nothing else!
In addition to the main User Guide, are there separate documents for say Quick Reference, Warranty, Servicing, Roadside Assistance etc or anything else? Do they still supply a smart wallet for the docs - I've heard they may have done away with the fancy wallet?
Even when I've managed to get the replacement docs, I expect to have to chase them to try and get a replacement 'sticker' that goes in the front of the Owner's Manual with the specific car's details!
Any comments greatly appreciated.
Thanks
C
Mine isn't very recent (70 plate) but it was just a paper wallet with a paper manual. They'd done away with the fancy wallet I'd had previously.

Reactions: AdamInKent
Mine isn't very recent (70 plate) but it was just a paper wallet with a paper manual. They'd done away with the fancy wallet I'd had previously.
Yep. Cheap cardboard wallet with a single (thick) manual in it. And the manual is virtual useless because virtually everything in it is caveated with "if equipped on your vehicle" (or whatever). Some things are obvious (do I have a manual or an auto?), but some are not (do I have pre-sense basic, or some more advanced pre-sense?).

Best just to read the online version via the myAudi app.
The build sticker is in the boot now under the carpet btw

Thanks folks - so there is no separate booklets/leaflets relating to Servicing, Warranty or Roadside Assistance etc, like there used to be?

Thanks folks - so there is no separate booklets/leaflets relating to Servicing, Warranty or Roadside Assistance etc, like there used to be?

Believe that’s all digital. I have no paperwork for roadside, just phone and give your reg

I had the same problem - in Spring this year I bought an Audi A3 Edition 1, about a year old. There was no handbook with the car. I was impatient at having to wait for the dealer to get me a handbook.
I bought a handbook from Ebay (about £32 - search for Audi A3 handbook 8Y) and it comes in a white cardboard wallet. The sticker in the handbook was not correct for my car, so I took a photo of the sticker in the floor of the boot and printed it out - not ideal, (because it is on an uneven surface in the boot), but it gives the correct information.
I bought a nylon wallet (similar to my previous A3) also on Ebay, as I was not impressed with the cardboard wallet.
You can get the Service History from myAudi.