A4 B9 Lane Assist Steering Support And Deactivation Threshold (OBD11)

Ujw

Reaction score
Hi, so I recently activated lane assist step 1 and step 2 on my car.
It works fine, and I have the option in the mmi between "early and late"? If I remember correctly (or something like that)
I've noticed my car tugging the wheel to keep me in lane, but it often says "Audi active lane assist-take over steering"

However on OBD11, there are also the 2 other apps named "Lane Assist Steering Support" And "Lane Assist Deactivation Threshold"
I'm able to change the lane assist steering support to strong, and the threshold to late. I'm assuming this will make the car take over steering for longer and stay in lane better.

However, I've also noticed the final app on the lane assist feature, the "wheel vibration", my question is, if my car keeps itself in lane, then when would it ever need to vibrate? Instead of vibrating, wouldn't it just pull me back into the lane?
I've also noticed that it never beeps or anything, all it does is just pull me into the lane with no viuals in the gauge cluster.

Thanks,

It would vibrate when You, with lane assit on, will force the car over the lane, or when the upcoming bends angle is to high for car to make it on its own and than it would weer past the lane and vibration would let You know to help it out.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk