New RS4 owner

mne666

Reaction score
I’m not nee here as Iv owned a B6 S4 and a 8L S3 which I loved.

Iv recently took the plunge and got my self a B7 RS4

Other than the wheels and suspension the car is standard but I do quite like the BBS wheels, it has the wingbacks and flat bottom steering wheel.

It’s had bilstein coil overs fitted , new brakes all round and a carbon clean. This leaves the oil cooler big ticket item to be sorted in the future

c0700b33fdcc9551db712825277bff0c.jpg

Reactions: Greeny233, B7/RS4 and Sandra
Welcome back. It’s a lovely car. Enjoy.

Lovely, wheels suit it well. B7 RS4 is the only thing I can see myself selling my old B5 for in future, great looking cars.

Lovely, wheels suit it well. B7 RS4 is the only thing I can see myself selling my old B5 for in future, great looking cars.

Thanks, I appreciate it. I had a b5 as my first decent car, it was a 1999 Td ( red I) I loved it .

Other than the wheels and suspension the car is standard but I do quite like the BBS wheels, it has the wingbacks and flat bottom steering wheel.

It’s had bilstein coil overs fitted , new brakes all round and a carbon clean. This leaves the oil cooler big ticket item to be sorted in the future

Wicked join the r/s section

Great car ! Welcome. Haven't seen any of these around my area.

Great choice! I feel that B7 RS4 will be a future modern classic.

Welcome back wheels look good nice stance