So I am new here excuse me if this is in the wrong area, Audi rs3 need to know this part!

kmccas00

Reaction score
I was going to do the injector install but changed my mind after I broke this part off. I guess I used a little to much force. I have done jobs like these before but this engine is just a bit different. If anyone could point me in the direction of getting this part replaced that would be awesome. The part in question is attached with a picture.

The part I broke off was inside, I guess I used to much force on the hose and broke the little plastic clip off with it.

Attachments

• IMG_2852.jpg
    IMG_2852.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 111
If anyone could point me in the direction of getting this part replaced

It is listed as a Vacuum unit but looking at some of the online ETKAs it does not seem to be available separate from the inlet manifold. No part number listed. Try Audi/TPS and ask but I'm not hopeful from what I can see.

Alternative is ask one of the breakers listing a manifold if they would sell you that bit.

It is listed as a Vacuum unit but looking at some of the online ETKAs it does not seem to be available separate from the inlet manifold. No part number listed. Try Audi/TPS and ask but I'm not hopeful from what I can see.

Alternative is ask one of the breakers listing a manifold if they would sell you that bit.
How much is it to just buy the inlet manifold can you link me a part number? What purpose does this serve btw?

How much is it to just buy the inlet manifold can you link me a part number? What purpose does this serve btw?

Operates the flaps in the inlet tract

Not available as a separate item either.

e331d64292d8e384f806ecef4149c7be.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: flybynite
Part (1) is the manifold and Part (12) is the valve. Don't know for sure but probably some vacuum non-return valve

One on ebay here, could try see if he will split it looks like it is held by one bolt