2017 Audi A7 4G Facelift Retrofit Project - Audi Upgrades

Audi Upgrades Ltd

OEM Level Retrofits
Site Sponsor
Reaction score
Website
www.audiupgrades.co.uk
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to share a big project I am starting to undertake for a client of ours on their 2017 A7 4G Facelift. We are going to do a series of videos on our (newly created) Youtube channel on this project so thought I would share our first intro video here.

2017 Audi A7 4G Facelift Retrofit Project - Intro

I hope its of interest!

Many thanks

Andy

Reactions: Bishop187 and aj84
Subscribed and watching with interest. The A7 is greatly missed in the house-hold and only changed up (literally) because we had a little one and while space was the main reason (prams / seats and everything are supersized these days), the hard low-down ride was just too much post-pregnancy ...one day I'll be re-united!

May drop you a message shortly - I didnt realise you are extremely local to the in-laws (there frequently)

Subscribed!
That’s quite a list of customer wants, will be interesting to see how you progress.

Good Luck.
John :hi:

Subscribed and watching with interest. The A7 is greatly missed in the house-hold and only changed up (literally) because we had a little one and while space was the main reason (prams / seats and everything are supersized these days), the hard low-down ride was just too much post-pregnancy ...one day I'll be re-united!

May drop you a message shortly - I didnt realise you are extremely local to the in-laws (there frequently)
No worries - I'll check your message out! Thanks!