Radio code

Elena1

Reaction score
Hi there,

I've just bought an Audi A3, it's my first car. I've had to change the radio because it was broken and I now need to put in a code. I thought the code might be where the spare wheel is kept but I couldn't find it.
Can anyone help?

Elena :)

You need the serial number and there are people on eBay who can sell it you

Reactions: ch1z64, Elena1 and curtis92
Each radio has a different code not tied to vehicle, so as LEE says

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: ch1z64 and Elena1
Hi there,

I've just bought an Audi A3, it's my first car. I've had to change the radio because it was broken and I now need to put in a code. I thought the code might be where the spare wheel is kept but I couldn't find it.
Can anyone help?

Elena :)

My radio code was either in my manual or the service book - if you have those available.

Hello everyone, today I encountered a problem with my car. I had to change the battery because it failed due to the cold. I changed the battery and after connecting it, the car radio asks me for a code to work, but I have absolutely no code. I searched the internet for a way to solve my problem and found this tool that would help me find that code. I'm undecided about using it and that's why I need an opinion from you. Thank you in advance and happy holidays!

Hello everyone, today I encountered a problem with my car. I had to change the battery because it failed due to the cold. I changed the battery and after connecting it, the car radio asks me for a code to work, but I have absolutely no code. I searched the internet for a way to solve my problem and found this tool that would help me find that code. I'm undecided about using it and that's why I need an opinion from you. Thank you in advance and happy holidays!
Best just to buy 1 from ebay

If the original radio is still fitted, the ECU does remember the the radio code when battery is disconnected or goes flat. Drive it for a short time and it will sort itself out.

If the original radio is still fitted, the ECU does remember the the radio code when battery is disconnected or goes flat. Drive it for a short time and it will sort itself out.

The original radio was broken so he had to replace it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: SootySport