Audi A3 8pa sportback mirror unfolding takes a long time.

vdk

Reaction score
Hello all,
When I turn the switch on the driver's side to fold the mirrors they fold immediately, but when I turn the switch again for them to unfold it takes a lot longer maybe between 10-20 seconds, on rare occasions it took around a minute. My question is, is this normal for it to take this long or not, and if not, what could be the solution?
Thanks in advance

Mine usually take a little time to open but i have to say mine are on key fob , but i do remember when i was on switch it did take a little longer to open due to the ecu taking its time to run through things then open mirrors but have to say never ever took upto a minute at is slowest point

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

So I definitely have to check them somehow. BTW how did u make them fold/unfold with the key?

So I definitely have to check them somehow. BTW how did u make them fold/unfold with the key?
I bought a flashed door module from a lad in Blackpool which had be done using VCP software . Am sure there is lads out there qho can do it these days . If i mind @NHN from site can do it as he's a tiptop retrofitter . Makes life alot easier than using the switch but i still have it in car as a back up but have never needed to use it anymore

I bought a flashed door module from a lad in Blackpool which had be done using VCP software . Am sure there is lads out there qho can do it these days . If i mind @NHN from site can do it as he's a tiptop retrofitter . Makes life alot easier than using the switch but i still have it in car as a back up but have never needed to use it anymore

Thanks for the info. :)

Would you know if you can flash using a VAG K Commander?

Would you know if you can flash using a VAG K Commander?
What i have read about that type off cable is there cloned so in my opinion i dont think it would be off any use , might be worth researching VCP cable

Reactions: vdt