Can bus wires for concert 2

curtis92

Reaction score
My stereo does not activate with ignition, vag com says it can’t connect to stereo at all, I just want to know what wires are the can bus wires so I can check voltage is getting through them, I have tried finding a topic on here. Just wondering which ones as I do not have 2 twisted together.
9d3fb942927e240c418858573a25a010.jpg

ea6e79a5f74287b2547cc1500d8a1162.jpg

Does it not say in Diagram on top off radio which pin position they are in

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Does it not say in Diagram on top off radio which pin position they are in

Nope just to my usual luck all stickers have been removed from the head unit, it doesn’t go on off with ignition but can gateway is fine now, just get a 56 no communication with radio, very frustrating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope just to my usual luck all stickers have been removed from the head unit, it doesn’t go on off with ignition but can gateway is fine now, just get a 56 no communication with radio, very frustrating

Rather simple to find on the net assume its a concert 2 u have
29651978efd031cfb83c793c022befc3.jpg

Mine is concert 2, I’ll have a look on the web, if the head unit has been changed to a different oem single din stereo would it need coding in or is it plug and play. It’s been like it since car was brought

Rather simple to find on the net assume its a concert 2 u have
29651978efd031cfb83c793c022befc3.jpg

Very useful website, so infotainment is not coming up as a error anymore since removing some after market adapters that where rushed before sale I can imagine, so now I’m even more stumped as to why it can be reached, if 7,12 are high low they’re connected and fine

e1e22cd0ab0c22fa392c8f782d75b4fe.jpg

Literally cannot get to the bottom of this! So is this black wire meant to be here joined like this or is it meant to be in use to complete can bus ? I’m so stumped on this I’m almost ready to change it to a different stereo :(

e1e22cd0ab0c22fa392c8f782d75b4fe.jpg

Literally cannot get to the bottom of this! So is this black wire meant to be here joined like this or is it meant to be in use to complete can bus ? I’m so stumped on this I’m almost ready to change it to a different stereo :(

Might be worth maybe trying a retrofitter , cause am sure they will be cheaper than a new head unit as u could end up with same problem .
Sometimes you just av to admit defeat .