Audi S4 B8.5 ducktail spoiler

Eric_RS6

Audi RS6 C7
Reaction score
Hi guys, I looked around for ages for a gloss black ‘ducktail’ spoiler for the S4 - ordered a couple of cheap things and they didn’t even come close to fitting correctly. Turns out they only fitted an A4 and not an S4 as promised.

I’m not fancying shelling out for an ECS gloss black one at £375 so I’ve taken a gamble and gone with a Chinese one for £100 inc shipping which I’ve had my eye on for a while.

The delivery date has already been pushed back a week and now it’s 5th April but fingers crossed it gets here in one piece and is a decent fit.

I shall keep you all updated!

pic of what I’ve ordered…
AE039552 0456 460C BACD 875F1E1FC2DD

Personally I think it looks odd given the boot already has a slightly spoiler raise so to speak, but hey not my car.

Reactions: Eric_RS6
Fingers crossed it both fits, and looks good.. am sure all will be fine :)

Nothing ventured, nothing gained right!?

goose

Fingers crossed it both fits, and looks good.. am sure all will be fine :)

Nothing ventured, nothing gained right!?

goose
Yeah I am hoping it is a good fit as I don't fancy my chances returning it to China! Still on for the 5th April apparently.

Reactions: g00se
IT’S ARRIVED! A few weeks early!
Well packaged, even included some 3M tape to fit it! It is an absolute spot on fit, and a solid bit of kit. As it’s matte black plastic I’ve given it to a friend to wrap it in gloss black for me

a few pics of it just plonked on the boot.
2FEAF9C0 34EC 488A 93D4 E0378FAA3741
F47A0D19 40D4 4030 9930 26B332E0F67A
17E5C2F9 9C12 4953 9772 94E372CDC1CC

Reactions: audiwaterpump and g00se
The ones that aren't colour matched suggest that the owner was working to a budget
If one is going to fit kit like this then it should be colour coordinated IMHO.

Yeah this was a cheap Chinese one, but is in fact a perfect fit and great bit of kit. I have had it wrapped in gloss black to match the car

Reactions: audiwaterpump