Hello again! I bought back my old S3!

Eren S3

Pretending to know what I'm doing.
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I'm Eren. I was active on the forum up until about 2 years ago when I sold my S3 to fund my childhood dream car, a Supra.

That build is pretty much complete now and circumstances fell in my favour when the same friend I sold my car to announced he was selling it and offered me it. Obviously I said yes! Yes, the Supra is the ultimate dream but without a doubt the S3 is my most favourite all rounder car that I've owned and I genuinely missed it every day so it was an easy answer when he asked if I wanted it back :grinning:

In the time I didn't have the car, I continued to be a supporter of the forum but now I hope to be a lot more active, after all this forum is a great place to be!

I look forward to catching up with the build threads I've missed over the last 2 years, chatting to some familiar names as well as new ones.

All the best,
Eren

Reactions: bronco, andykn, ahtcap and 1 other person
Hi Eren, welcome back. Look forward to hearing all about the S3 now that it’s returned home.

Reactions: Eren S3
Hi Eren, welcome back. Look forward to hearing all about the S3 now that it’s returned home.
Hi Sandra, thanks for the welcome! Feels like I never left but it's good to be back :grinning:

Reactions: Sandra
Hi Eren, I want to see pics of the S3 ;-)

Quite a story, I hope your friend took a good care of it.

Sod the S3 I want to see pics of the Supra :)
Haha, I've made a build page for it on Instagram if you're interested? It's called 'supra_noodles'
I have all the pics on there. It's currently in primer though so not the finished product but going in for paint end of the month :)

Hi Eren, I want to see pics of the S3 ;-)

Quite a story, I hope your friend took a good care of it.

He did take care of it which was nice. I'm doing my usual preventative maintenance and service I do on any car I buy but overall it's in nice condition condition and looks exactly as I made it look before I sold it! I'll add some photos below :)

Attachments

• DSC04418.jpg
    DSC04418.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 56
  • DSC03355.jpg
    DSC03355.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 57
  • DSC03363.jpg
    DSC03363.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 59
  • DSC03329.jpg
    DSC03329.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 56
  • Love
Reactions: y0su and bronco
He did take care of it which was nice. I'm doing my usual preventative maintenance and service I do on any car I buy but overall it's in nice condition condition and looks exactly as I made it look before I sold it! I'll add some photos below :)
Beauty !!!

Get those folding mirrors you have wish for but never done b4 selling . Nice to see u bk

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Supra looks good what colour are you going for?

I sold an original set of rear lights a few weeks ago that I've had sitting around for ages, not quite sure how they ended up in my garage as i always had skylines!

Beauty !!!
Cheers bronco!

Get those folding mirrors you have wish for but never done b4 selling . Nice to see u bk

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Whyyy? Why would you put this back in my head after I finally decided not to? :tearsofjoy: You know I'm looking into it now haha. Thanks for the welcome back, it's good to be back!

Supra looks good what colour are you going for?

I sold an original set of rear lights a few weeks ago that I've had sitting around for ages, not quite sure how they ended up in my garage as i always had skylines!

Thanks Simon! Colour has been decided but I can't give it all away can I? I need to create some suspense in the build so you might have to wait a month or so :innocent:

Interesting how you ended up with them haha. Parts for those cars have just got to ridiculous prices in the last couple of years. Overall I think I did well cost wise with buying bits new and used when I needed it. Is the GTR in your avatar the current toy? Always loved skylines but as with most things 90s/00s and Japanese, the prices have just gone nuts!