rs6 c7 21 inch alloys on standard s line avant?

glenandem

Reaction score
hi guys currently running the standard 20 inch twin spoke alloys on my c7 avant and was wondering would the 21 inch rs6 in the same style fit mine as the offsets different and theyre 9.5 inches wide too and my car has the standard arches, would they stick out too much?

hi guys currently running the standard 20 inch twin spoke alloys on my c7 avant and was wondering would the 21 inch rs6 in the same style fit mine as the offsets different and theyre 9.5 inches wide too and my car has the standard arches, would they stick out too much?
There's a guy on fb on the a6 c7 group running them. He says on standard tyres they rub badly but if you change to 265's they're fine.

Reactions: glenandem
Hi G&E!
Did you get any additional information regarding this please?
I'm just about to buy a C7 Avant and am considering the same thing. Any info that you could pass on, would be hugely appreciated!

Nothing at all pal, quick Googling seems to say they’ll be borderline too stuck out but did see a lad on Facebook page running a set with 235 tyres I think they was so they cleared the arches or suspension better when he lowered it, looked abit stretched to me on the rims though!

Nothing at all pal, quick Googling seems to say they’ll be borderline too stuck out but did see a lad on Facebook page running a set with 235 tyres I think they was so they cleared the arches or suspension better when he lowered it, looked abit stretched to me on the rims though!
235's? Yea, that's a strong "pass" from me. Where I live, the roads are more suited to cattle than cars, so 255 or 265 is preferred to 235.
I'll probably stick to factory 20's unless even those are too unruly for the roads.
Thank you for the input. From what I've read, you put the final nail in the coffin of looks versus fitment.... And I'm absolutely fine with that