Is there a Xenon headlight upgrade how-to?

andymcleary

Reaction score
I’m looking to buy the parts required to upgrade my B7 cab halogens to xenons, including washer jet bumper. Is there a how to guide/parts list anywhere on the forum please?

There's probably quite a few threads, have a search around.

It's not a walk in the park I can assure you of that.

Reactions: Charlie Farley
I've just finished a client who went for all the above, it's a pig of a job in some areas tbh, plus the module upgrade possibly, so be warned.

Reactions: Charlie Farley and andymcleary
I've just finished a client who went for all the above, it's a pig of a job in some areas tbh, plus the module upgrade possibly, so be warned.
Thanks, I've seen the post. It's something I really want to do though so it'll be worth it (I hope).

Reactions: Charlie Farley
Deep pockets also required.
Best of luck.
Thanks. As far as I can see right now, its a pair of used xenons for about £300 - £350 inc ballasts, kufatec loom for £70ish, ccm and washer bottle and then the bumper. Maybe I'll get lucky and find someone who's breaking a final edition cab.

If you have the facelift cab then any B7 s-line front bumper with headlamp wash option fitted that works, lots dont will be ok.
plus the headlamp level control.

finding a bumper in the colour code you need thats in good condition ready to fit maybe a challenge though.