Audi a6 C7 3.0 BiTdi Blue smoke until reaches temp on startup

Nomakbg

Reaction score
Hello friends,

problem is that my 2015 car is having some issues. When the car is driven every day i have not noticed this problem. The problem occurs when the car has been sitting for 2-3 days and on first startup, until it reaches normal temperature, there is blue smoke. After it reaches normal temp, it is good. The engine start is a bit rough in the begging, but it clears out. I though in the start that it had to do with something about the cold weather, but now when we have some good sunny days it does it again. Interesting thing is that in the first minute the car smokes on iddle , after that it clears but under small gas pedal acceleration (around 1.2-1.5k RPM) car starts to smoke a lot more. I cannot say what it smells like, if i do not take in consideration the blue smoke (which points to oil) i would say it smells like diesel. I would really appreciate if anybody has similar experience or can help to resolve this issue because i love the car and i do not wish to get myself into some huge repairs just to find out it was something small or different or to need to sell it.