Bargain Iconic edition [emoji1787]

8YARWY

Electric Avenue
Reaction score
97e89bae6652893bd7b0d94f753eefb9.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you say Barmy edition

Reactions: 8YARWY
I've seen walk rounds of this edition in "left hand drive " apart from the debatable body kit "Gaudy" the TTRS Vorspung "£74k" is better equipped than this edition,it has NO OLED rear tail lights no interior carbon fibre inlays in the doors and centre console,just some high gloss plastic inlays instead,rotor grey leather bolsters with yellow stitched microfiber centres nothing special at all it also comes with the no cost option Nerdo paint Bargain eh....

I've seen walk rounds of this edition in "left hand drive " apart from the debatable body kit "Gaudy" the TTRS Vorspung "£74k" is better equipped than this edition,it has NO OLED rear tail lights no interior carbon fibre inlays in the doors and centre console,just some high gloss plastic inlays instead,rotor grey leather bolsters with yellow stitched microfiber centres nothing special at all it also comes with the no cost option Nerdo paint Bargain eh....
It doesn't even have the magnetic ride or many other thing which come on Vorspung.

Reactions: Jassyo06
97e89bae6652893bd7b0d94f753eefb9.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Audi’s pricing has been out of whack for a while now but do they think that customers would consider buying this? They are basically asking Porsche money for a “what’s left in the parts bin” car!

Reactions: Jassyo06 and 8YARWY