sprint booster...anyone used one????

Craigybaby37_A3quattro

Reaction score
DPM said:
We sell quite a few, not a bad little devise!

Do you run one on your S3? If so can you give a write up as the website is a little vague

A write up would be handy as I struggle to see how this could work. Some testemonials would also be nice before anyone forks out over £150.

yea if some more info could be provided would be great as £150+ is a lot of money to fork out on something with not a great ammount of info provided.

which map do you have to make throttle response dead? Most maps will tweak the throttle pot to allow a more repsonsive feel anyway. Maybe they did it the wrong way !

got a jabba sport re-map......since being done its jerky when coming off the throttle and when pulling away it can sometimes be a nightmare as you press the throttle like you normally would and nothing happens then you press it a little more an it revs the tits off the engine lol

The surging you describe is common with most maps.

But I think you have some other problem there.

Is your car stock apart from the remap?

If it is just the throttle pot calibration that could do with changing, speak to Mike at Jabba, they will alter that for you and probly for free.

Did you have the map done? or was it a previous owner?

well the air maff is ok as i had it changed with the map...then it was causing problems and had it changed again for free..and i was assured this one was ok as the new one they put on first was reading 3/4 of a gram out which is quite bad they said......and yes the car is standard appart from the map and i did have it done myself.....the only problem is if i do take it there again to get the throttle position changed it takes me about 1.5 hours to get there and then the same back and costs me a fair bit in pertol aswell so everytime i go back there its costing me so much money and time i dont know what to do for the best realy lol