A3 8P Cabriolet Roof Issues

Rusty123@

Reaction score
Hi, I have an AUDI A3 8p, my cabriolet roof has stopped raising and closing, yellow light on dash and message.

The rear drivers side window rear window as stopped operating. I understand the windows are linked to the roof, can only hope the rear window problem is the only cause but. that be too much to hope.

The central locking works fine and the rear boot unlock works from the key. When I press the rear window drivers side to operate the window, there is no noise, not even a little, so I believe it is the window motor that is causing the problem, what do you think? Any advice gratefully appreciated .

Sounds like it's a failed motor, get it on vcds to see if it communicates to the module 1st as getting to it is fun, I've repaired some of these before with replacement parts

Sounds like it's a failed motor, get it on vcds to see if it communicates to the module 1st as getting to it is fun, I've repaired some of these before with replacement parts
Appreciate the advice - cheers.

got similar issue with A3 cabri- No ligjt illuminated on driver control switch and its not working- possible kasue?