Boost Gauge & Oil Temp

Sm27650

Reaction score
370f45209e7310d7d60d8b7542ab58f1.jpg

Perusing AutoTrader the other day and saw an S6 that has the boost gauge and oil temp working at the bottom of the screen - has anyone got this to work on theirs? I know on the C7 you could enable a couple of bits and it would appear but not heard of much success for the C8??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spotted this and tried a few different dashboard configurations on my newly acquired 2023 S6 Avant on the way home tonight. The boost gauge and oil temp show up in a few of the alternative layouts as standard. Not sure if this is specific to the S6, or this model year, but hope this is useful.

After playing again en route to the office this morning, the boost and oil temp are shown in the expanded view only on the traditional dials (which are labelled Sport in the MMI on the S6) and again in expanded view only on at least one of the two modern layouts - probably both, I just haven't played around so much with them and can't remember which is which.

[mention]Jobbo [/mention] do you have OBD11/VCDS where you could see/share the long coding for the module, I can compare against mine to see what’s different…

I'm afraid I have nothing at all like that - wouldn't have a clue how to do so if I did, unfortunately!

No worries!! Worth a shot!

I didn't play around with the display before taking deliver of my car. Is that area just empty on yours?

I didn't play around with the display before taking deliver of my car. Is that area just empty on yours?

Yep, mine is setup the same as the pic with the exception of the oil temp / boost.