ACC and audi breaking guard unavailable

brico

Reaction score
Hi,

Im new to this forum and i would need some help

I got a A6 c7 year 2013 with ACC and audi breaking guard unavailable i receantly trying to solve the problem.

I already checked the video cable it works with a multimeter .... tryed to swap the image processor under the seat but still it didnt work.... i will post vcdso fault and log if someone could help me out... the only thing left i could think is the windschield camera ....but on board camera on vcds has no fault ... Regards

Attachments

• Log-WAUZZZ4G3EN004446-231005km-143539mi.txt
    25.2 KB · Views: 111
  • Screenshot_2023-05-02-20-41-22-204_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-02-20-41-22-204_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 76
Just cause the cable tones out via a meter doesn't mean it's faultless tbh, you're best bet is to get a replacement cable or a temporary one, you need to rule out the obvious points before moving to other areas.

There are a number of components that all have to be working for ACC and BrakeGuard to be functional:
  • Suspension height must be within specification - do you have any modifications to height or wheels?
  • The front facing radar sensors must be calibrated - any aftermarket modifications/accident damage to the front bumper?
  • If you have removed either of the radar sensors from their original location (or installed replacements) the system must be dealer calibrate.
  • Camera (in front of rear view mirror) must be working
  • GPS Navigation must be working OK
Fault finding on these cars is complicated, with a seemingly unconnected module causing a cascade of faults in unexpected areas :scared2:
John :hi: