Urgent help required please ambient lighting

shezzy786

Reaction score
Hi i installed some ambient lighting in my 2015 audi a4 B8.5
The nearside doors light up but when i close most of the time the ambient lights switch off but when u open the doors they flicker on and again when closing they flicker off. The passenger offside door works perfecrly fine also the dash ambient is running fine. I bought another kit and changed modules and still same issue. I also disconnected the ambient light from module as it has 3 connections but still same issue. What i suspect is the power is disconnecting when closing the doors for some reason. Has anyone had this same issue? I need help asap if anyone can help me please its to complete my installation as a gift for my dad.

Try here for info.

JG

Reactions: shezzy786
Try here for info.

JG
Hi i cant find any info here. Can you forward me a link please

I didnt realise there was 6 pages of this buddy. Do u know who made this write up? Would like to speak to him have a few questions
I've added the extra door pocket lights following the page and they work perfectly. I was a little dubious about tapping into the wiring but everything works fine.

I've added the extra door pocket lights following the page and they work perfectly. I was a little dubious about tapping into the wiring but everything works fine.
Ive tapped into wiring for ambient lighting but having some problems. When closing doors lights flicker then go off. When doors open they work fine. Offside doors are ok only happens on nearside doors. Its confusing. I may just run new lead to them doors will take it from cig lighter.