Thoughts on an S4 purchase

S£

Reaction score
Hi, everyone

I’ve been looking at low mileage good spec S4’s for a little while and one came up local to me recently but I’m unsure on if it’s actually a good deal or not for spec and mileage as it’s higher than I’ve been looking.

So… it’s a 2017 saloon Navarra Blue S4 done 62k, 2 owners, FASH.
Spec it has
B&O
Virtual cockpit
Sports Diff
Sunroof
Folding mirrors
also the nice V design grey and diamond cut alloys. I believe a £1200 option?

The car is at a main dealer and will come with 1 year full car value warranty and breakdown cover.
It’s in excellent condition, only downside is a little wear on the bolster but they are fixing that. Along with 4 new tyres.
I kind of wanted Matrix headlights but I “think” this is a good deal so willing to forgo them. Also wanted reverse camera but I can retro fit that.
The figure £23995..

Should I be holding out for a lower mileage car and better spec or does this seem a good deal.
Thanks In advance.

Last edited:
No a comment on the value or spec. of the car, but I had an email from Inchcape Audi saying that this coming weekend (19th to 22nd May) they were offering an extra years warranty on approved used Audi's.

Reactions: NevMan and S£
It has a Sports Diff. That is a rare, and very desirable option, and I suspect impossible to retro-fit.

Reactions: NevMan and S£
That’s what I thought. Sports diff and sunroof are pretty rare.
Strange spec really. Got the rarest options but none of the cheaper ones like lighting pack, hill hold etc..

Reactions: NevMan
That’s what I thought. Sports diff and sunroof are pretty rare.
Strange spec really. Got the rarest options but none of the cheaper ones like lighting pack, hill hold etc..
Yes but all those can easily be retrofitted. It’s got the biggies that can’t be retrofitted.

Reactions: Sandra and NevMan