Diffuser advice please

Stu_b7

Reaction score
Hi guys after some advice on what diffusers fit the rear bumpers of my b7 a4 sline?
I have been looking but not much out there just the typical eBay ones from Bulgaria.
I have seen maxton do one for an rs4 bumper but not sline, will this fit or is it a totally different fitment?

Not sure what is on mine as it was there when I bought it but I like it :)

IMG 0928

That’s the sort of thing I am after but for a sline bumper, looks more aggressive then the sline diffuser by miles
Mine is an Sline-ignore the badge it was the previous owner, will see if I have a more up to date photo

Ae8e69aa 256a 4188 bd56 c18684c62362

ECS Rear diffuser on my old wagon

Reactions: Charlie Farley, Stu_b7 and swisstony
Thats exactly the thing I’m after!
Could I ask where you got it from? I know it’s ECS but did you get it from them direct as the import tax will be crazy I’m sure

It’s at full price at the moment. They usually do a minimum of 10/15% off around Black Friday.
Was quite shiny when I got it so had it sprayed the same black as the car. One of my favourite visual mods :icon thumright:

Reactions: swisstony and Charlie Farley
I rather like the ECS ones ,but , what i'm not keen on is the fit.
The way it sits proud from the bumper kinda spoils the overall effect, maybe just me..lol
Not sure why they didn't make it flush as with the oem items.
Not much OEM wise to go with other than fitting an S4 valance which is what i have at present, lots of aftermarket stuff on the web etc but comes down to personal choice really.
RS4 has an integral valance which is part of the bumper so a different setup.

Reactions: swisstony
Not certain if this also fits S-Line rear bumper

But for me this DTM Carbon Rear Diffuser is the ultimate one for B7

Reactions: Stu_b7