Brand New A5 Sportsback - help identify what items are missing from boot.

plexman

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've just taken delivery of a new 2023 a5 sports back and It's missing some or all of the item's which should be under the boot false floor.

Anyone know what it should have come with? The dealer is going to get back to me but I would like to know myself beforehand what items are missing.

All I have is a manual and a first aid kit.

I'm guessing wheels locking nut, jack, tyre repair kit.

Attachments

• PXL_20230602_181159334.jpg
    PXL_20230602_181159334.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 177
  • PXL_20230602_152822001.jpg
    PXL_20230602_152822001.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 122
Found the locking wheel nut and tyre repair kit under the battery holder mount.

Anyone have any ldea if anything else it missing. Do they no longer come with jacks as standard? Is the empty tray show in my photo only used for when you spec the car with a spare wheel?

Mine when originally spec'd by the first owner did not have the spare wheel. It had the wheel brace, cap remover, locking wheel nut key, wheel positioner, tow hook adapter, screw driver, tyre sealant and pump. It did not have the jack.

What did come with it was in its own storage bag, but being a convertible it was placed in the foam storage tray that goes over the battery.

I have since put in the spare wheel with the correct storage. Jack I bought was a generic scissor jack which works fine.

Hi all,

I've just taken delivery of a new 2023 a5 sports back and It's missing some or all of the item's which should be under the boot false floor.

Anyone know what it should have come with? The dealer is going to get back to me but I would like to know myself beforehand what items are missing.

All I have is a manual and a first aid kit.

I'm guessing wheels locking nut, jack, tyre repair kit.
The first picture is the same as mine , although the second photo mine as some bits in there, Tool roll and a red angled tool, dint know what it is ????

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Found the locking wheel nut and tyre repair kit under the battery holder mount.

Anyone have any ldea if anything else it missing. Do they no longer come with jacks as standard? Is the empty tray show in my photo only used for when you spec the car with a spare wheel?

I’m curious why you think there should be a jack when you don’t have a spare wheel?