A4 S-LINE B9 2018 EXHAUST SINGLE TO DUAL

BlueMoto

Reaction score
Just wanting to convert my 2018 A4 1.4 tfsi from single exhaust to double like the S4. Aware I can buy the TDI rear diffuser to accommodate a 2nd muzzle.

BUT...

I was never a petrolhead and since buying my audi... I'm obsessed and got the bug.

Anyone able to advise how best to do this?

Put a branch in the system to have 2 exits, one on the left and one on the right? or have a full double system put in to increase power too...

Any help would be appreciated!

(Don't forget I don't know much and am learning so Johnny age 5 terminology appreciated! )

Bets place for the diffuser if you want new is Audi or TPS. If you can get me the reg of a car with the one you want/need I can get you the part number - you might get lucky on eBay.

Bets place for the diffuser if you want new is Audi or TPS. If you can get me the reg of a car with the one you want/need I can get you the part number - you might get lucky on eBay.
Appreciate the assist, the diffuser isn't my worry at the moment, just sorting/sourcing the exhaust system etc

Just wanting to convert my 2018 A4 1.4 tfsi from single exhaust to double like the S4. Aware I can buy the TDI rear diffuser to accommodate a 2nd muzzle.

BUT...

I was never a petrolhead and since buying my audi... I'm obsessed and got the bug.

Anyone able to advise how best to do this?

Put a branch in the system to have 2 exits, one on the left and one on the right? or have a full double system put in to increase power too...

Any help would be appreciated!

(Don't forget I don't know much and am learning so Johnny age 5 terminology appreciated! )
take a look under the 2.0 version...
look at how the exhaust piping is routed...
you can follow that if you want to custom your own exhaust system...1

alternatively, you can swap in a 2.0 exhaust from the mid box onwards
OR
you can get this

Reactions: BlueMoto