AUDI A3 2.0TDI ALLOY WHEELS COLOUR BLACK OR SILVER

Suly181

Reaction score
Hi everyone just bought a 2.0tdi Audi a3 8p 2008 as a daily run about just confused on what colour I should do for the alloys the grille has been dechromed and is gloss black it's got limo tints and front and rear wind deflector just confused as to what colour to go for should I go for gloss black or silver pic attached is what it looks like when I bought it

Attachments

• PXL_20230529_153334137.jpg
    PXL_20230529_153334137.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 56
I personally think black wheels get lost as you cant see the detail and even moreso on a black painted car.

But thats just my own preference.

Reactions: bronco and lafa3ro
I too prefer light colored wheels on dark cars. Bright Silver would be my preference, I never regretted the silver 0Z I put on my dark blue A3.

Envoyé de mon Pixel 4a en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: bronco
Light on dark and vice versa usually. There are few exceptions!

Hi everyone just bought a 2.0tdi Audi a3 8p 2008 as a daily run about just confused on what colour I should do for the alloys the grille has been dechromed and is gloss black it's got limo tints and front and rear wind deflector just confused as to what colour to go for should I go for gloss black or silver pic attached is what it looks like when I bought it

Seems like the photo is not recent, it is not showing dechromed grille nor limo tints.

But I am with others who vote for silver wheels.