Powervalve exhaust

Pete01

Reaction score
Had the Powervalve rev3 wrc gpf back exhaust fitted and I am more than happy with the customer service I received at Powervalve Warrington. The quality and workmanship is first class and finally got a car that sounds like an s3, even heard a few pops and bangs. Recommend anyone with a Gpf who wants a better sounding exhaust to use these guys

Attachments

• IMG_4033.jpeg
    IMG_4033.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 82
  • IMG_4034.jpeg
    IMG_4034.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 62
Have you got any clip of the exhaust sound also has it brought the DSG farts back on the upshift .

Only got it fitted late on today, but Dave from Powervalve took us out for a test drive after fitting then dropped me off while he did a drive by. Exhaust sounded great and I definitely heard a pop and bang, nice gurgle on idle and sounds so much better. I am currently Revo stage 1 and had the Vag res delete fitted prior which greatly improved the sound from stock. Early days so will try get a sound clip but must admit that due to the excellent sound proofing on the s3 sound inside the cab compared to what’s happening outside makes it difficult to gauge. Doubt we will ever get pre GPF sounds without a down pipe and cat/gpf delete.

Had the Powervalve rev3 wrc gpf back exhaust fitted and I am more than happy with the customer service I received at Powervalve Warrington. The quality and workmanship is first class and finally got a car that sounds like an s3, even heard a few pops and bangs. Recommend anyone with a Gpf who wants a better sounding exhaust to use these guys
Hi pal what was price