Saloon Google traffic info on MMI

Boky989

Reaction score
I have an Audi RS3 2019, model year 2020 and i activated google satellite maps to display in the MMI and VC.

Is it possible to get google traffic information also on the MMI, as i seem to see only satellite maps without any google traffic information like on the phone app..

Thank you.

Hook your phone up and use Android Auto, you then get everything from Google Maps including traffic (and more)

Reactions: NHN
Hook your phone up and use Android Auto, you then get everything from Google Maps including traffic (and more)

I use carplay (iphone user), but carplay is not possible to get on the virtual cockpit display.

That is why a im interested in mmi based google earth/maps option

From what I have seen on my 2019 A5, I can either have satellite view or traffic view, not both together.

Typically I have Waze running in Android Auto and satellite view on the VC. Run Navignore so that the VC stays active whilst Android Auto is in navigation mode.

From what I have seen on my 2019 A5, I can either have satellite view or traffic view, not both together.

Typically I have Waze running in Android Auto and satellite view on the VC. Run Navignore so that the VC stays active whilst Android Auto is in navigation mode.

What is navignore?

Is it possible to code via obd 11 this that the VC map is visible even when carplay navigation is on ?