Sold RS3 2017 (67) DAZA, 8V SPORTBACK, NARDO, MRC STAGE 1, IMMACULATE 23,500 MILES!

S3_Mitch

Money pit owner
Reaction score
For sale is my 2017 RS 3 Sportback, Nardo Grey, very low millage (just ticked over 23,500 miles).

I have owned this car for 3yrs, it is in fantastic condition. During my ownership the car has been garage stored and only used for longer trips, not driven around town etc. as I'm too precious about it.
The paintwork is in near perfect condition. It has had full paint correction/ceramic coating and has been detailer maintained.
The car has full service history including the Haldex oil/filter change with the most recent service being a full inspection service with spark plugs performed by Awesome GTI.
Tyres are Michelin PS4s all around with plenty of tread.

Spec:
RS Sports Exhaust
Gloss Black Styling Pack
Black roof rails
Privacy Glass
Auto-dimming & folding mirrors
Carbon Fibre Inlays
RS Design Pack (Alcantara and red stitching everywhere, red vents and RS matts)
Comfort & Sound Pack (B&O, Rear-view camera & Advanced Key)
Hill-hold assist

Additional extras/mods:
Recent upgraded Rear discs & pads
Ferodo DS2500 Front pads
Forge inlet hard pipe & turbo elbow
BMC high-flow panel filter
Stage 1 MRC tuning + gearbox map (490ps, 665Nm) now pops & bangs like a pre-fl in Sport/Dynamic (just as quiet in comfort)

Stage 1 really transforms this car, all the performance/character/sound you could ask for but can still get 38mpg on a run and comfortable beyond reason.

Really on the fence about selling this one but I just don't use it enough and need to free up the money.

HPI clear and no finance. Priced at £40,000

• Love
Reactions: Boydie and Terminator x
Stunning looking example! If I win a bit of money on the Friday lottery I'll drop you a message!! GLWTS.

Reactions: S3_Mitch
Car has been freshly detailed today and is now sitting in the garage covered. Full tank of momentum, ready to go...

Good luck.

Took me ages to get a buyer for my 67 stage 2 car.
Immaculate with ££££’s spent on it, but most were put off because it was modified.

I’ll never do it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: S3_Mitch