What’s for sale

S3-Andy

Reaction score
Guys been away a good few year used to own a 8L s3
Recently got rid of my Megane 4 RS cup and looking to get back in a S3
Ideally looking for a 8V around,need 4 doors so sport back,
Just missed out on a nice one today.
Ideal car would be around 18plate last car was 69 plate with 20k so don’t want to got too much older or high millage.
Preferably std unmodded
Full history
Under 40k, lower the better
Fully loaded if possible so
Super sport seats
Virtual dash etc
Cash waiting for right car
cheers

Guys been away a good few year used to own a 8L s3
Recently got rid of my Megane 4 RS cup and looking to get back in a S3
Ideally looking for a 8V around,need 4 doors so sport back,
Just missed out on a nice one today.
Ideal car would be around 18plate last car was 69 plate with 20k so don’t want to got too much older or high millage.
Preferably std unmodded
Full history
Under 40k, lower the better
Fully loaded if possible so
Super sport seats
Virtual dash etc
Cash waiting for right car
cheers
Strong money at the moment for a decent spec and mileage S3 .

Not looked for a while. What kind of money they going for now? I have a late 18 plate pre-gpf black edition with tech pack, roof rails, folding mirror and reverse camera. Full Audi service history and a year left on extended warranty.
last I checked we buy any car was around £23k I think but that was a few months ago probably around Xmas.

Not looked for a while. What kind of money they going for now? I have a late 18 plate pre-gpf black edition with tech pack, roof rails, folding mirror and reverse camera. Full Audi service history and a year left on extended warranty.
last I checked we buy any car was around £23k I think but that was a few months ago probably around Xmas.
I'am going off auto trader prices have a look at £23k it wouldn't get you a decent mileage/spec S3 I can tell you that much .

Reactions: AlS3BE
I'am going off auto trader prices have a look at £23k it wouldn't get you a decent mileage/spec S3 I can tell you that much .
Just had a look £26-27k seems a fair price for mine with 40k. Might consider it if someone offers me more :wink new:

Reactions: Mr Freeze
Just missed out on a mint one 33k full history, super sport seats, virtual dash, Bose etc had extended Audi warranty was up for just over 25k, was kicking myself for not taking day off work Saturday to do a deal

I done a quick check on we buy any car be lucky if the give you much over 20k at minute! Prices look varied anything from 23 to 28, good spec well price seem to be moving on well, some will be for sale for months

Just checked on motorway and WBAc and still holding £23k so would expect more from a private sale.
nothing tickles my fancy at the moment so will hold on and see.