A6 Xenon parts wanted! Wiring or damaged headlight wanted

vt3ccrx

Reaction score
Good afternoon all, I've an A6 Le mans with xenons and on the front drivers headlight the bulb igniter wire was found melted into the bulb igniter.
I'm sure one of you lovely ladies/gents have a some bits lying around......I bought a new bulb igniter but need the wire that goes into it....the one which is almost at a 90degree angle on it. For the melted plastic piece I got the part number and contacted the manufacturer but nobody has stock and their minimum order quantity is 5000!!!
Please tell me someone can help me!
I'm sure on damaged headlights these are generally just disregarded and thrown away!

Attachments

• 20230622_192619.jpg
    20230622_192619.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 95
  • 20230622_192615.jpg
    20230622_192615.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 80
Buy a broken headlight & use the cable.

Not in me lol, have you tried eBay.

I've literally tried everything and everywhere!
I don't want to buy a headlight for £120 or so with broken lugs for the sake of a 30p connector, and it's frustrating because I know there will be plenty of front end damaged A6s of which the damaged lights will just be getting ballasts/igniter removed and the part I need scrapped.
I've checked the bulb igniter and it's fitted onto the A6 and Focus/Saab 93/Mercedes/BMWs of particular years but just can't find what I'm looking for!
Sooner or later I may just have to bite the bullet and buy a saab93 headlight as potentially the cheapest option
Can't even buy full harnesses or parts of headlights from tps/vag as they just want to sell the entire headlight unit for around £700 if my memory serves me right

Well £120 is better than £700.