Another price rise

Wag29

Reaction score
I see another price rise on th new Audi A35 Black edition, when I ordered mine back in April the RRP was below the £40000 threshold this also included the Tech Pro Pack, but today this now works out to £4000.05!, and APR has risen from 9.9 to 10.8%, finance deposit contribution dropped £500 aswell. :-(

Sorry should have read £40000.05, this also includes the spare wheel and jack.

Does anyone know if by putting a deposit down on a factory order, will my price go up ? I have put a deposit down and signed all paperwork.

Does anyone know if by putting a deposit down on a factory order, will my price go up ? I have put a deposit down and signed all paperwork.
Your price won't go up, but if the list price goes up in the meantime and takes you over the luxury VED threshold, you will be paying it from a year old.

Reactions: Paulie69
Unfortu
Your price won't go up, but if the list price goes up in the meantime and takes you over the luxury VED threshold, you will be paying it from a year old.
Unfortunately I’m over the 40 as I added tech pack pro which kept it under but the wife wanted Daytona instead of the white. Happy wife happy life they say.

I’ve just looked and the s3 is £300 more now so good job I ordered mine the other week. Why do they keep doing price rises? Have Audi always done this every few months or is it cost of living etc like everything else?

I’ve just looked and the s3 is £300 more now so good job I ordered mine the other week. Why do they keep doing price rises? Have Audi always done this every few months or is it cost of living etc like everything else?
It was even cheaper before the start of April - inflation. Generally 2 price rises a year, sometimes 3. As a percentage, £300 rise is tiny, under 0.7% of list price.