I have just purchased a 2001 A1 S line Japanese import, 1.4TFSI S Tronic. Does anyone have the service schedule for this vehicle

Substrate

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I have just purchased a 2011 A1 1.4 TFSI S Line S Tronic Japanese Import. Does anyone have the service schedule for this vehicle as the Japanese handbook does not contain that information. I used google translate to go through the Handbook and, although it takes a long time, there is very little in there about what to service at what time (mileage).
Many thanks in anticipation.

If you install the MyAudi App on your Mobile phone and put the A1's VIN number in, finish the set up and then the App will tell you the service schedule and any additional work that's needed such as transmission fluid changes etc.

If you install the MyAudi App on your Mobile phone and put the A1's VIN number in, finish the set up and then the App will tell you the service schedule and any additional work that's needed such as transmission fluid changes etc.
Hi Cosmicblue,
Thanks for responding. I have tried that already and the app gives me an error saying it does not recognise the VIN. I have contacted Audi to see if they can sort out the issue and I am waiting their response. I will post details when I have them.
many thanks
substrate

Hi Cosmicblue,
Thanks for responding. I have tried that already and the app gives me an error saying it does not recognise the VIN. I have contacted Audi to see if they can sort out the issue and I am waiting their response. I will post details when I have them.
many thanks
substrate
Thanks, I should add that the 'MyAudi' app has a chequered history, seems to be updated by Audi continually without proper testing so is regularly broken.