myAudi Traffic Sign Recognition

pocket

Reaction score
Hi all, Interesting issue i've had with the myAudi app and the Functions on Demand store.

I paid for and had the 1 moth trial of the traffic sign recognition feature. But when that ended and I went back into the app to purchase a longer licence for it, it's gone from the list!

Can only buy High Beam Asist and Adaptive Cruise Control. Anyone know why they've taken the traffic sign recognition option off?

tia

I also bought this for six months. It's not reliable, so maybe that's why it's been canned?
Our 2018 Skoda Karoq had this as standard, and it makes the same mistakes as the Audi version from 2023.

Hi all, Interesting issue i've had with the myAudi app and the Functions on Demand store.

I paid for and had the 1 moth trial of the traffic sign recognition feature. But when that ended and I went back into the app to purchase a longer licence for it, it's gone from the list!

Can only buy High Beam Asist and Adaptive Cruise Control. Anyone know why they've taken the traffic sign recognition option off?

tia
IMG 6475

Still available on my list should I wish to buy it.

Do you have an active navigator licence? If not, it might be the reason. I was also wondering why I never had it in the FoD store, but after checking the Audi website configurator I found out it's connected to navigation. You couldn't select only the traffic sign recognition, needed to tick the navigator too. I didn't twig to check if there were more options available in the FoD store when I had the test licence for the navigation. Which I'll never buy it again for the full price, it's really not worth it.

Do you have an active navigator licence? If not, it might be the reason. I was also wondering why I never had it in the FoD store, but after checking the Audi website configurator I found out it's connected to navigation. You couldn't select only the traffic sign recognition, needed to tick the navigator too. I didn't twig to check if there were more options available in the FoD store when I had the test licence for the navigation. Which I'll never buy it again for the full price, it's really not worth it.
Hi,

Thanks for the reply and other replies. Yes, i do have the navigation licence. As mentioned in my initial post, it was there until a couple of days ago. But suddenly gone. Very strange from Audi.

Ok, then it sounds like another quirk in the MyAudi app. I wouldn't be surprised if just come back after few days.

Reactions: pocket