A3 on Order

E_6267773

Reaction score
Hi, I have an A3 40 TFSIe that’s been in order since April. Originally it was pencilled in to be delivered in late September however this has been moved back to December. Audi have yet to confirm a build slot/week and the company that I’m ordering the car through aren’t great at responding to queries or providing updates.
Is there a way to track this myself? Also, has anyone else had the same car on order recently that can tell me what the timescales were like for them?
Thanks

I ordered mine end of May. A3 40 TFSI e S line Tech pack. Was told 31st January as delivery date and been given a build week of 44 (October). Audi then called to say it’s been pushed back to march so delivery isn’t until May 2024. Until this week I got an email to say it’s moved again back to its original dates. The dealership seem to think 31st January is an estimate to give extra time due to Christmas period etc.

I ordered A3 45 TSFIe in Aug 2022, initial build week was Jan, then Feb, then Mar, then none, then May 2023 - arrive mid June 2023. Worth the wait - great car