i hate bird crap on my audi a3 sportback car its ruined my paintwork

audi 3 man

audi a3 sportback man
Reaction score
hi any suggestions what helps to clean bird poo off my a3 8p car what do you all use to clean bird poo of your audi cars nothing i try helps i get more paint damage everywhere from whats inside the bird poo it scratches my car body eg bonnet and roof paintwork on my 8p a3,it upsets me 24/7 to keep birds away from my a3 i might get a car cover to cover my car i like to keep it mint dam bird horrible poo,,arrrrr,its very annoying dam bird poo.i park my car on my drive and theres bird poo everyday and its ruined my car i cant find a cleaning product which doesnt leave marks on my car,,,,aarrr im just having a meltdown rant,,aaarrrrr.

Last edited:
Paint correction to get it back to its best. Then have it ceramic coated to give it the protection.

Keep some rinseless wash like ONR in a bottle so that you can quickly remove any droppings as soon as you see them to stop them burning into the paint.

Reactions: audi 3 man
Paint correction to get it back to its best. Then have it ceramic coated to give it the protection.

Keep some rinseless wash like ONR in a bottle so that you can quickly remove any droppings as soon as you see them to stop them burning into the paint.
thanks m8 for the info advise anyone whos had this problem will understand how i feel i hate dam birds pooing on my a3 and any damage thats done to it while on my drive or anywere i park it i think ill take it to a local car valeting company to get it machine buffed and detailed and protection like you kindly mentioned im clueless at valeting pal and my mrs jane says im a numpty not spraying fairy concentrated washing up liquid straight on the pigeon poo soon has i see it then that loosens it off i know all this but it still leaves a mark on the paintwork,arrr the dam pigeons perch on the gutting and do there stuff on my bonnet/roof all my bodwork every day i dont like parking it forward coz stone chips hit my car from other cars,vans lorrys and vechiles that pass my home my clever mrs she says im a drama queen she doesnt drive or know the hassle having a car when it gets damaged i go ape,i love my a3 but she says im nuts just ignore the a3 i say i cant just leave bird poo on it day by day my neighbours think im crackers coming out spraying the bird poo everyday to clean its toxic dam stuff off my a3 she laughs at me through front window but she doesnt understand how much i love my old audi a3 ive owned it 2yrs 2mths and i look after my motor its upsetting me these dam birds poo my nice 2010 plate sportback se 1.6tdi nice pearlesant ruby a3 in photo on my drive in avatar profile pic i keep it nice for 13yrs old i like the car more than i do my mrs im a bit ott about my a3 but i love it and want it to last yearshaha you gotta laugh or you go insane we love our audis they are quality after all.yes im ott m8 about anyone or any bird etc who does stuff to my a3 its annoying coz ive not done it mysen dam birds did i think ill get a cover till i get it polished bud aarr i also have a scratch on rear wants doing some vandel did walking past my home keyed it there not nice round here aar hate anyone messing with my a3 i love my a3,im glad she cant read this,i just like cars more than owt me my pride and joy,cheers for your kind help maybee i best take it to a proffesional valeter i rub poo off car but its scatched it arr ,dam birds and vandels ,haha,,thanks buddy,

Last edited:
Noooo, don't use washing up liquid, it will strip the paint of any protection you may have put on it.

Get a rinseless wash and mix some up into a spray bottle and use that. Something like Optimum No Rinse (ONR) where a bottle is under £10 and will last you a while. It is actually a good product to use to do your regular full wash as well.

The other option in the short term is to get some ceramic sealant spray. Give it a good clean with some fall out / citric wash to get it as clean as possible, then spray on the sealant to give it some protection over the paint.

I'd also look at putting some bird guard spikes in the guttering to stop the pigeons sitting there in the first place.

thanks pal for help and kind advise are you a car valeter m8,my a3 in profile photo is now scatched all over top coat its faded buddy that dam pigeon poo my mrs just says use fairly liqiud to get poo off and clean car with arr shes clueless like me made is worse m8 ,haha ,cheers pal ..

No, not a valeter but do try to look after my cars. Did a machine polish and ceramic coating to mine when I got it and try to keep it clean and well looked after. I tend to keep cars for a while (7 years last one) so worth putting the effort in.

Doing a paint correction yourself is not too hard if you are happy to accept it being 80% as good as a valeter will do. Will cost 2/3rds of a valet cost for buying everything, but one you have it all you can then save a fortune going forwards.