Problem account hacked?

pilla

Reaction score
Hi guys, just got another audi so back on the forum, managed to log in fine with the password but my location had been changed to korea and all my twitter/yt handles etc had been changed to 'pumpp up or something' best pumps on telegram or something, wtf? Ive changed it all back and set a new password, can any mods help me on this? Thanks alot. Pilla

Hi guys, just got another audi so back on the forum, managed to log in fine with the password but my location had been changed to korea and all my twitter/yt handles etc had been changed to 'pumpp up or something' best pumps on telegram or something, wtf? Ive changed it all back and set a new password, can any mods help me on this? Thanks alot. Pilla
Sorry to hear this. What do you need done?

Sorry to hear this. What do you need done?
Hi sandra, nothing really, i just wondered if it was a date breach or something that i may have missed as not been on for a few years due to not owning an audi, my password wasnt changed, my vehicle type had been changed to an rs6 though, lol, (i wish) So not sure what has happened, just wondering if anything had happened?

Was the password unique to this site or had you used it anywhere else? And was it a complex password?

If you use the same password elsewhere it could be another site was breached and the password was got from elsewhere.

Have a look at https://haveibeenpwned.com/ to see where you may have been compromised.

Reactions: pilla
Hi sandra, nothing really, i just wondered if it was a date breach or something that i may have missed as not been on for a few years due to not owning an audi, my password wasnt changed, my vehicle type had been changed to an rs6 though, lol, (i wish) So not sure what has happened, just wondering if anything had happened?
you probably have tapatalk running on your mobile somewhere of late hackers have found an exploit and are using tapatalk to takeover peoples accounts etc... best for the admin team to get rid of the tapatalk support... I did open a topic about it, with a proposed solution for replacing tapatalk access with that of Fora.