Tech Pack Pro - front parking sensors included?

replicant71

Reaction score
Hi, if the Tech Pack Pro is selected, will the car have front parking sensors (as well as rear ones)?

Or, do you have to also have the Driver Assistance Pack in order to get the front sensors?

The Tech Pack Pro has the 360 camera, is that parking sensors or something completely different?

I seem to have conflicting information.

Cheers.

Hi, if the Tech Pack Pro is selected, will the car have front parking sensors (as well as rear ones)?

Or, do you have to also have the Driver Assistance Pack in order to get the front sensors?

The Tech Pack Pro has the 360 camera, is that parking sensors or something completely different?

Cheers.
Looking at the info the Tech Pack gives you Park Assist and Parking Plus which adds the Front Sensors and The Tech Pack Pro includes everything the Tech Pack has plus some extras like the 360 Camera and Matrix etc

Reactions: replicant71

Cheers.
I have tech pack pro and it is 360 cameras with sensors front and back as said by sparks43

Reactions: replicant71