Blurry camera problem (zoom in) 2017 Audi A4

eric900alvarado

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have an 2017 Audi A4 the camera became blurry or more like is zoom in, I have noticed that the camera goes back to normal after driving at high speed on the highway,I thought maybe it was low battery or something related, so I change the battery but still has the problem it looks like the camera is zoom in instead of being a wide angle. I would like to know if anyone else had this problem and how could be solve. I attached a picture of how is looks blurry and after I drive on the freeway. No codes on obdeleven. Thank you

Attachments

• Blurry paint.png
    Blurry paint.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 126
  • normal paint.png
    normal paint.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 58
Hi everyone, I have an 2017 Audi A4 the camera became blurry or more like is zoom in, I have noticed that the camera goes back to normal after driving at high speed on the highway,I thought maybe it was low battery or something related, so I change the battery but still has the problem it looks like the camera is zoom in instead of being a wide angle. I would like to know if anyone else had this problem and how could be solve. I attached a picture of how is looks blurry and after I drive on the freeway. No codes on obdeleven. Thank you
Hi, I suggest checking for cracks on the camera, as this could also cause blurriness.