B8 Part code help required RS4 B8.5

Bazgreener

Reaction score
Hi all,
looking to change the in-tank fuel filter on a 64plate (2014) RS4 V8 and TPS have sent me the wrong one. I have the Erwin service data from Audi and it shows the filter they have provided (8K0201511A) as pre 2012 and the one i need is shown on the info as post 2012 which makes sense but thy're adamant that i have the correct filter. I was initiall told that the car had 2 filters, one non replaceable in-tank and another elsewhere, there is no other filter in the car that i can find apart from the in-tank unit which has a build in pressure regulator.
This filter on Ebay looks like the filter in my car...
This filter is the type they have sent me...
I have asked them to check the part number shown on the first ebay link 8K0919051AD and they say that it is not compatible with my car.
Can anyone please confirm the parts number i need before i kick off with TPS?

thanks in advance :)

Attachments

• upto2012.pdf
    327 KB · Views: 88
  • 2012onwards.pdf
    186.1 KB · Views: 64
Hi all,
looking to change the in-tank fuel filter on a 64plate (2014) RS4 V8 and TPS have sent me the wrong one. I have the Erwin service data from Audi and it shows the filter they have provided (8K0201511A) as pre 2012 and the one i need is shown on the info as post 2012 which makes sense but thy're adamant that i have the correct filter. I was initiall told that the car had 2 filters, one non replaceable in-tank and another elsewhere, there is no other filter in the car that i can find apart from the in-tank unit which has a build in pressure regulator.
This filter on Ebay looks like the filter in my car...
This filter is the type they have sent me...
I have asked them to check the part number shown on the first ebay link 8K0919051AD and they say that it is not compatible with my car.
Can anyone please confirm the parts number i need before i kick off with TPS?

thanks in advance :)
Hi, did you find the number for this as I was thinking of changing mine - 2013 model