What’s MyAudi App Features are available

Dbrett25

Reaction score
Hi all,
So it’s finally my build week and been curious about the MyAudi app.
I’ve got the 40 TFSIe S Line with tech pack.
What are the features of the MyAudi app for this car? Online is pretty general. I’m assuming it’s stuff like remote locking but can you pre heat or cool the car and stuff?

Thanks!

Hi all,
So it’s finally my build week and been curious about the MyAudi app.
I’ve got the 40 TFSIe S Line with tech pack.
What are the features of the MyAudi app for this car? Online is pretty general. I’m assuming it’s stuff like remote locking but can you pre heat or cool the car and stuff?

Thanks!
I’ve currently got a 35 TFSI, and the app is pretty limited aside from lock/unlock.

I’ve a 40 TFSIe on order, and I’m really hoping as it’s got a battery there will be an opinion for preheat/remote start.

@Dbrett25 did you ever get an answer to this? I added the VIN of my new car that’s due in January to the app, and it looks like it may have a climate control function:

IMG 7259

Yes, climate is available. Can pre heat / cool depending on the weather.

Also in the app on the 'e' , set charging times to suit cheap electricity periods and preheat for a set departure time.

Reactions: SamR92
My wife and I where watching until you got the horsepower numbers wrong . All it takes is one oops and your watchers will go to someone else's channel like we just did.

192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1

Yes, climate is available. Can pre heat / cool depending on the weather.

Also in the app on the 'e' , set charging times to suit cheap electricity periods and preheat for a set departure time.
Is there a way to contriol the temp for the preheat? app doesn't seem to give any options aside from start preheat, and on the one occasion ive used it it seemed to just set the temp to 22 but not direct fans at windscreen or defrost rear window/mirrors - seems very basic unless im missing a setting on the MMI or hidden in the app.

Is there a way to contriol the temp for the preheat? app doesn't seem to give any options aside from start preheat, and on the one occasion ive used it it seemed to just set the temp to 22 but not direct fans at windscreen or defrost rear window/mirrors - seems very basic unless im missing a setting on the MMI or hidden in the app.
It is very basic, just turns on the climate control to whatever you last had it set to and that's it.