when can i place an order for the rs3 hatch

ds7090

Reaction score
anyone know when the rs3 hatch will be available to order again ?
i see the saloon is now available to order

Saloon is on the configurator but orders are not being accepted at the dealer.

Facelift hasn’t been unveiled yet.

Rumoured to be late this year and orders taken early in 2024

The way the Uk economy is though, who will want one at crazy PCP rates, not many I bet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Facelift hasn’t been unveiled yet.

Rumoured to be late this year and orders taken early in 2024

The way the Uk economy is though, who will want one at crazy PCP rates, not many I bet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You still got yours?

TX.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Been waiting on this for a while now. Floret silver added I see, cracking

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
Have you spoken to a dealer to confirm that?

I tried to place an order for a Navara Blue carbon black. I created a build code but my dealer said Audi UK wouldn't accept the order!
I wasn't sure they were being truthful so tried to place the order at another dealer and received the same response.

A few days later I was offered an opportunity to jump on a cancelled order. I added an extra year warranty and took a discounted service plan. I didn't get the blue I wanted but I saved a few £££ and got it immediately though.

I tried to place an order for a Navara Blue carbon black. I created a build code but my dealer said Audi UK wouldn't accept the order!
I wasn't sure they were being truthful so tried to place the order at another dealer and received the same response.

A few days later I was offered an opportunity to jump on a cancelled order. I added an extra year warranty and took a discounted service plan. I didn't get the blue I wanted but I saved a few £££ and got it immediately though.

Not that I didn't believe you lol, I spoke to a good family friend at Audi Stirling and he said the car was unable to order as of yet. Unsure when you will be able to order, but keen to get back in one. How you finding yours?

Not that I didn't believe you lol, I spoke to a good family friend at Audi Stirling and he said the car was unable to order as of yet. Unsure when you will be able to order, but keen to get back in one. How you finding yours?
You 100% sure you want to get back into one ?

It’s nothing like the 8V.

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and flybynite
You 100% sure you want to get back into one ?

It’s nothing like the 8V.

8V sounded superb, surely that's all it has over the 8Y? I know there are a lot of gremlins like those seen in the Golf R...but looks a great bit of kit and the FL RS3 in Floret would be pretty much what I would look for. The MPG in my car is 18, so something mid to low 20s would be preferable. Failing that, **** it, M3 lol

Reactions: 8YARWY