Audi Connect ‘Security’ Issue

Dan_G

Reaction score
Anyone else using the my Audi app? The one where you can see your mileage, fuel level, where it is on a map and even unlock it?

Interestingly, I traded in my car a couple of months ago but I can still see where it is, east London now, and I can still UNLOCK IT!

If you’ve recently bought a Navarra Blue 2018 SQ5 you might want to talk to be dealer who sold it to you…

Reactions: V6_Man
Vag in general has some real software issues ATM as in the press & the app is constantly being criticised for non functionality, but this is a real issue & I think you should ping Audi as that's actually a very serious concern.

Vag in general has some real software issues ATM as in the press & the app is constantly being criticised for non functionality, but this is a real issue & I think you should ping Audi as that's actually a very serious concern.

The internal alarm has just gone off too…

358a6b6a9d64cf7776c4acafa568853c.jpg

It’s a good and useful App tho and does work ok in general. Only once did it let me down when I used the app to lock the car and then I couldn’t unlock it but that was more my cell phone reception….