New Member, Hello Audi Q5

SimonQ5

Reaction score
Hello from a new member and a recent owner of a Audi Q5.

Can anyone asssit me with the below as I am having no joy from my local Audi dealer. I recently purchased a nearly new 23 plate Q5 First Edition and for some strange reason it doesn't come with the traffic sign recognition. I tried to follow some posts on here via the 'Function on Demand' and myAudi route but the option for me never comes up, even after trying multiple countries as mentioned by others. It says it comes standard on the new Q5. However, when I spoke to my local audi dealer they can see it says 'traffic camera without' even though it has the windscreen camera. Any idea of what I can do as it would be great to get this loaded onto the Q5.

Thanks

Hello from a new member and a recent owner of a Audi Q5.

Can anyone asssit me with the below as I am having no joy from my local Audi dealer. I recently purchased a nearly new 23 plate Q5 First Edition and for some strange reason it doesn't come with the traffic sign recognition. I tried to follow some posts on here via the 'Function on Demand' and myAudi route but the option for me never comes up, even after trying multiple countries as mentioned by others. It says it comes standard on the new Q5. However, when I spoke to my local audi dealer they can see it says 'traffic camera without' even though it has the windscreen camera. Any idea of what I can do as it would be great to get this loaded onto the Q5.

Thanks
Hi and welcome,
Sorry I can't help with your query, but if you post it in the "Q" forum I'm sure you'll get an answer.

Welcome to Audi-sport.net