s3 replacement headlamps

nick_1973

Reaction score
evening all,
any suggestions for replacement headlamps for a 2003 s3 ?
most of the second hand units seem to be knackered and/ or the ballasts aren’t working,
any help appreciated
cheers, nick

Get in touch with Trups at EM-tuning.

Sent from my SM-A536B using Tapatalk

If you are on the Facebook group, there is a chap who builds B-Xenon lamps. I have had a set fitted to mine for almost a year and they are fantastic, the light output is much improved.

IMG 20230402 110530 1

Reactions: MPH and hydro s3
EM Tuning on instagram

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check out George Seamons on fb for a set of good headlights
I'd not use EM tuning for them. I have a set from him and have had trouble with them since I got them and been back with him twice.

Check out George Seamons on fb for a set of good headlights
I'd not use EM tuning for them. I have a set from him and have had trouble with them since I got them and been back with him twice.
If you don't mind me asking what trouble have you been experiencing? Led or hid?

Sent from my SM-S908B using Tapatalk

I’ve had 2 sets from EM Tuning, both have been faultless. Only recently sold my original set from him and the new owner loves them original set were HID my new set are LED

Reactions: MPH
@MPH they went back to him because the inside lamps broke of there monts and the lamps just rattled about in them and I don't have the motors connected so that's not why they broke. So he 3d printed the part and now after getting them.back they constantly have condensation in them. I got in touch with him again and he said to put a silica bag in each one but that never worked. I will change them out for a different set from George once I get another few jobs I need done 1st.
They have led side lights and hid main beam.

Reactions: Ian W and MPH