2020 model OPF or not?

garethdj

Reaction score
Always thought the 2020 car had an OPF but this seems to indicate not. Can anyone verify?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Always thought the 2020 car had an OPF but this seems to indicate not. Can anyone verify?

Anything after MY19 (late 2018) will have an OPF in the UK and EU markets. However it says "imported vehicle"

US still do not have OPF but it is RHD. As the ad says 'Japan spec' I am guessing Japan do not have OPF either.

Other option is it has been OPF deleted illegally and you will find out next MOT or the advert is complete BS

Why anyone would pay that for a Jap import is beyond me.

Lol and from that place……

• Haha
Reactions: flybynite
Anything after MY19 (late 2018) will have an OPF in the UK and EU markets. However it says "imported vehicle"

US still do not have OPF but it is RHD. As the ad says 'Japan spec' I am guessing Japan do not have OPF either.

Other option is it has been OPF deleted illegally and you will find out next MOT or the advert is complete BS

Yeah I realised that after the fact. It’s a Japanese import. Explains the interior as I don’t think you can option all of that in the UK. Nice way to get a 2020 car with no opf, legally.

Why anyone would pay that for a Jap import is beyond me.

Lol and from that place……

Depends what history and what not is with it, never dabbled in the import scene. I’ll be making some phone calls to understand where it would stand me on resale. If that’s not an issue then well worth it given the miles and spec IMO.

Depends what history and what not is with it, never dabbled in the import scene. I’ll be making some phone calls to understand where it would stand me on resale. If that’s not an issue then well worth it given the miles and spec IMO.

lol from shaks ex wedding hire car sales