how to disable navigation display in instrument cluster of a 2020 Audi A7

mlt19

Reaction score
Hopefully someone can help me. How do I disable the navigation display in the instrument cluster of my 2020 Audi A7? I got in the car yesterday and it just appeared on startup. It says offroad which makes sense since it was parked in the garage. I have never seen this before. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hopefully someone can help me. How do I disable the navigation display in the instrument cluster of my 2020 Audi A7? I got in the car yesterday and it just appeared on startup. It says offroad which makes sense since it was parked in the garage. I have never seen this before. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Why not just change displays ? the left/right arrows on the left of your steering wheel will cycle through the various views - one of this is navigation. From memory, you have the trip computer, phone, radio, navigation.

On another note, I think the navigation in the cluster is brilliant

Why not just change displays ? the left/right arrows on the left of your steering wheel will cycle through the various views - one of this is navigation. From memory, you have the trip computer, phone, radio, navigation.

On another note, I think the navigation in the cluster is brilliant
Thanks aj84. I read some more posts and figured it out. I've only had the car for awhile and haven't figured out everything yet. I appreciate you taking the time to reply. I think the navigation in the display would be great when traveling but around town where I know where I'm going, I prefer the trip computer.

Thanks aj84. I read some more posts and figured it out. I've only had the car for awhile and haven't figured out everything yet. I appreciate you taking the time to reply. I think the navigation in the display would be great when traveling but around town where I know where I'm going, I prefer the trip computer.
No probs!
I forget how much of a minefield it can be to new owners - I've been driving Audis since 2008 and changing quite frequently everytime Audi give me a loan car better than my own so you get to know the systems well.

Used to have a 2015 FL A7 which is the one your model essentially replaced and loved it - probably one of my favourite cars to date despite being in a much more newer/modern e-tron now (when compared to the A7!). Also had a 23-plate 45 TFSI loaner a few months back that reminded me how good they still are although that specific loaner was I think the lowest spec.

Shout if you have any other queries otherwise enjoy the A7!