Looking at an 8Y RS3 in 2024

boosted_8

Reaction score
Hi all

Looking at coming back to Audi next year (previously owned a B9 S4 with a few modifications) from BMW.

I've always wanted a little RS3 saloon, the 8Y looks fantastic and moves the game on in the handling department as well which is a bonus.

The thing that holds me back and the reason for this thread, is the fact that you can't order a new one and as a result the 2nd hand prices aren't were they should be at all.

Does anyone have any intel on when next year the order books might open again? I can see the saloon is back on the Audi UK online configurator but the local deal has nothing useful to tell me...

Many thanks!

Hi all

Looking at coming back to Audi next year (previously owned a B9 S4 with a few modifications) from BMW.

I've always wanted a little RS3 saloon, the 8Y looks fantastic and moves the game on in the handling department as well which is a bonus.

The thing that holds me back and the reason for this thread, is the fact that you can't order a new one and as a result the 2nd hand prices aren't were they should be at all.

Does anyone have any intel on when next year the order books might open again? I can see the saloon is back on the Audi UK online configurator but the local deal has nothing useful to tell me...

Many thanks!

Similar position also, keen to possibly get back in to an RS3 but the dealer hasn't a clue when the books re-open lol. May speak to another dealer to see if they know, possibly early next year given you can now spec them on the website?! Who knows

I might be reading too much into this but I noticed that on the configurator you can move to the price summary and it states "prices as of 1st April 2024". This implies the facelift will be possible to order in the Spring time.

I might be reading too much into this but I noticed that on the configurator you can move to the price summary and it states "prices as of 1st April 2024". This implies the facelift will be possible to order in the Spring time.
You may well be ;) it states 2023 on the UK site?

Well, I've learned the new S3 is due Q3 of this year. Its likely the RS3 FL will come along at a similar time. I don't know what lead times are going to be like for RHD cars but historically they have been, somewhat shocking lets say...

TLDR I don't think I would see one my my drive before summer 2025

Don't they usually release facelift cars in a phased way up the range ... so s line / then S3 / then RS3 last

Reactions: 8YARWY