What are the tyre pressures for Audi A5 35 Sportback 2022 in psi please?

MNG03

Reaction score
What are the tyre pressures for an Audi A5 35 Sportback 2022 in psi please? The information in the car door is in KGs and its not clear where it refers to Front and back wheels. The problem arose after my car threw a "wobbly" last night and I found the At Rest parking (P) did not work, and the permanent handbrake park parking would not release when driving off either. The foregoing seemed to result from the system deciding I had low tyre pressure, hence the original question. many thanks for any help!

Mine states both. I have attached so you can check yours.

Attachments

• IMG_1308.jpeg
    IMG_1308.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 131
Many thanks for the quick reply. My tyres are 245/40R18 93H, which don't appear to be listed on your photo. So I'm not sure pressures would be right?

Judging by every other tyre I would go for 36 normal 39 fully loaded.
That is for a35tfsi petrol. If yours is a diesel they maybe different.

Judging by every other tyre I would go for 36 normal 39 fully loaded.
That is for a35tfsi petrol. If yours is a diesel they maybe different.
Thanks. Mine is petrol and 35tfsi. Is that 36 all round?

Wait, do you have a A3 or an A5. This forum is for A3 (mostly). I noted that you mentioned 245/40 R18 which would be the Sport trim A5.
A3s only have 225/40 R18s.

A5 coupe would be 36/33. I guess the sportback would be 36/36.

Reactions: AdamInKent
Wait, do you have a A3 or an A5. This forum is for A3 (mostly). I noted that you mentioned 245/40 R18 which would be the Sport trim A5.
A3s only have 225/40 R18s.

A5 coupe would be 36/33. I guess the sportback would be 36/36.
Oh I see. BTY what does the "i" mean against the tyre pressures - clearly it refers to information but where do you get the details from please?

Oh I see. BTY what does the "i" mean against the tyre pressures - clearly it refers to information but where do you get the details from please?
I think the i means information can be found in the handbook. Also the pressures in the previous post for A5 would be for the coupe (only 4 passengers max) from the pics.

Reactions: AdamInKent
Conversion chart below will allow you to convert the kg (bar) values on the door sticker into PSI
IMG 4386

Reactions: 45bvtc