2013 Audi A1 EGR Problems

Andy9

Reaction score
Hi All, Merry Christmas, I hope someone can help, I bought a 2013 Audi A1 1.6tdi Sline Sportback (CAYC) with 106,000 on the clock in October from Bravoauto Cannock, whilst the purchase of the car was not the best experience ive ever had (due to the Ar--ole Saleman) i decided to buy it because the car was good in everyway and also came with FSH and12 mth Warranty, however 800 miles and a month later the car developed a fault with lack of power and MIL on, the car was diagnosed with P0401 EGR insufficient flow and after a lot of hassle with the Dealer regarding the warranty they agreed to replace the EGR as a matter of goodwill which was replaced free of charge, However just lately the car started lacking power again and very hesitant at times and yesterday whist driving visiting my son for Christmas the Amber Glowplug light started continuously flashing and then the Engine management light came on, on returning home both lights were on and the car has no power and is in Limp home mode, ive had the car scanned this morning by a neighbour and P0403 EGR valve (N18) Malfunction is coming up, just wondering if anyone has any idea ?, i'm just trying to find out where the N18 Valve is ? or is it part of the EGR body itself and if so surely a new EGR should not go wrong already unless its faulty or wasn't replaced in the first place ?
any help will be gratefully received as always , just wish I had my A4 B6 1.9 Quattro back !! (camshaft failure )